Hiring A Moving Company
When it comes to movers, they are a dime a dozen! Anyone can claim to have the best moving service or the lowest rates. What makes Neighborhood Parcel different as an international moving company is our ability to recognize your specific needs for your move, and then customize your international moving services to reflect those needs including meeting your budget. If you are looking to hire international movers with knowledge, decades of shipping experience and comprehensive resources to relocation; then you need Neighborhood Parcel!
Our skilled movers will effectively pack up your household goods and prepare your belongings for shipping overseas. We inventory every piece of your shipment and you can make use of our online shipment tracking to monitor where your belongings are during transit. You will receive our Bill Of Lading (BOL) details regarding your vessel or flight number as part of our international moving services we provide.
Moving Service Features
- All Moving jobs are closely supervised by Management.
- Decades of Experience in International shipping.
- Knowledge of Customs regulations worldwide.
- Lowest Moving rates in Boston and New Hampshire Area.
- Safety Of Your Cargo is top Priority.
- Full service Packaging service.
- Ocean and Air Cargo services.
- Door to door Service.
We have more than 500 International moving service to 146 countries around the world. We know how to move your families’ possessions professionally, on budget and on-time. We can settle you into you new country and home with a variety of international moving services. Call us today for details: (978)851-0199
Neighborhood Parcel provides International moving services to US and International consumers. We have a wide Network of Movers that can handle ALL your local and International moving needs, from shipping an express letter cross town of Aircraft engine across the Atlantic. We have decades of experience in International shipping and packaging and can help you save time and money. Our state of the art computer system will scan all carrier rates and displayed them for you to chose. With DHL, UPS, UPS freight, FedEx and FedEx freight Shipping, your household goods and furniture can clear customs while still in the air enabling delivery by the end of the next possible business day, saving you time and money.
International Moving Features
- Shipments of virtually any size or weight
- Global network, daily uplift with reach to more than 220 countries and territories
- Shipment clearance technology
- In-house licensed customs expertise, 170 brokers, worldwide
- Electronic pre-alert system makes arrangements with customs officials in destination countries, allowing most shipments to clear customs before the plane lands
- Complete tracking visibility, real-time tracking
- Fast and reliable transit times, including earliest deliveries and latest pickups in key major U.S. metros
- Backed by our Service Guarantee
- DHL and FedEx experts in all service areas with knowledge of local regulations and routes
- Electronic export declaration filing available
- Variety of optional features available.
International Moving Benefits
- Enjoy speed, reliability, security, convenience and peace of mind every time you ship with DHL
- Save on the costs of a freight forwarder or agent to prepare documentation and clear your shipments.
- Send supplies and raw materials to your customers in time for production – ideal for just-in-time production plans
- Access to your shipments’ status conveniently on the web
- Create opportunities to improve customer loyalty, increase repeat sales, and grow revenue by getting products to your clients more quickly with our fast transit and clearance times.
- Delivery Notification via email.
- Duties and Taxes Paid
- Export Validation for Department of State (DOS) shipments
- Non-Standard Shipment (packages exceeding 150 lbs.)
- Shipment Preparation (waybills, carnets, certificates of origin, other customs documents as needed)
- Shipment Value Protection
- Shipper’s Export Information Declaration Filing (Export Declaration Electronic Filing (SED))
- Supplies & Packaging (boxes, pouches, envelopes, tubes, packs, lab pack handling)
- Whether you’re just beginning to explore international shipping or you’re interested in expanding your global network, we’re ready to help with the solutions, resources, and support you need. Follow our three basic steps below to kick-start your international business trade. Or, if you want to immediately start shipping internationally
Additional Boston Shipping Services:
Car Shipping | Ocean Container Shipping | Crate shipping | Crate Packaging | Express Shipping | Air Cargo
Boston Movers, Boston Moving, Movers, Lowell MA Moving Company